Light Falls (like the realization of impending cosplay doom)

Friday, June 27, 2014

Oh hi, long time no blog LOL. Casually writing this on my iPad while waiting at the salon 'cause Yano and I wanna get our hair cut before AX. =^=)b Speaking of AX, it's next week. FFFUUUUU--

Somehow I was able to pull a short cover out of my ass in time for Denny's birthday!

Happy birthday, Denny!!

I know you're receiving at least 3 of these today but THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO PUBLICLY IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. D8 (I wanted to whisper loli but ..nope not this time)

This isn't nearly enough to repay you for being a cool friend and for having been by my side through some of my darkest times, but please know that I really appreciate you. TAKE MY FEELS ASSHOLE TAKE EM

Sorry didn't have time for more or harmonies sob

Light Falls - vocaloid song produced by yuxuki waga


Uum, aside from recording (+rush mixing before work) this, I've been super busy everyday working on cosplay, working overtime because I'm doing another video for work, helping friends with their cosplays, recording lines....... yeah. 8'D

Since we leave for LA early Wednesday morning (think 5 AM), Tuesday's the last day... and I work Monday and Tuesday, sooo probably gonna be an all-nighter weekend LOL.

Just really frustrating because time spent doing cosplay is bad for my body since I generally work sitting scrunched over on the ground and I'm so concentrated I forget to drink water but I crave unhealthy junk foods..... But if I spend my time working out to look better in the costume, I won't have a completed costume to even wear. DAMN IT LOL. And then I can't do cosplay or exercise when I'm at work.. but I also need money in order to go to AX. orz ahahah~ I already sleep at 3-4 AM every night but I wish there was more time in a day! I have a lot of motivation to exercise!! I just don't have time and I'm always dead exhausted.

It occurred to me that I don't really have progress pictures oops EHEH. But it's really a lot of constructing parts and props separately? I've still yet to see everything I have put together. Last night I painted on the design on Ruka's top! Hopefully I'll be able to sew the top together today or tomorrow. Skirt's done, sleeves done, fins and tail done, ears painted and in process of being put together, belt is spraypainted but needs touchup and sealant, wig needs a second look/possible waxing, some details like bows that need to be attached..... I'll probably be okay for AX?! I thinkkkk???!! I can't promise that anything looks good or that I'll look good though LOL.

Wow I think I finished writing the post and I'm still waiting for my haircut. What else.. Jk Yano finished bye AHAHA

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover Eva! Your voice really matches the song ^^

    Also reading your post about cosplay makes me really admire cosplayers with their effort and dedication *v*

    I hope you have a nice rest after AX and have lots of fun! 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ;v;

      And ah I can really appreciate people that make their own intricate cosplays now ahahah. It never looks or sounds like a lot of effort but it really is.. orz

      Also you! Keep up the awesome makeup reviews :'D

      Delete
    2. Haha that situation applies to so many things too. Seeing and hearing something feels so simple until you really put yourself to do it and realize the hardship of it XD

      Ah thank you so much! :D Haha I ordered another package again so during the holidays it's review review review till I'm done with most of the products in my house haha OTL

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates