[Review] Mise en scène / Hello! Bubble Foam Hair Dye (Raspberry Red)

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I'm a noob both in terms of hair products and reviews, but HI! Here was my experience with the Hello! Bubble "foam color" hair dye in 7R Raspberry Red~

I totally wasn't inspired to buy this product because of any k-pop song. Nope.





Six weeks ago, I dyed my hair for the first time! (And nearly immediate second time for better effect.) Was hoping for a dark red/auburn, but 22-year-old virgin hair was like, "Nope I give you reddish brown that looks black unless you're in direct light."

So Hello! Bubble joins the scene as I was hoping to go more red now that my hair is lighter than before. Results slightly differed from what I expected, but overall my experience with the product was good!


Initially I thought that it didn't turn out the way they advertised.. but looking at the below picture closer, they didn't actually advertise a huge difference, so I shouldn't have expected much LOL.
It just confuses me that my hair keeps getting lighter into golden reddish brown, rather than a deep reddish brown?


The product was straight-forward and easy to use. Mix two packets, shake the bottle, pump the foam, apply all over hair, wait. Really not as messy as I expected! (I make big messes.) The foam was easy to handle—no dripping!—but holy fuck I was shocked by how purple it is.


I was pleased that it wasn't nearly as smelly as the last dye I used. ^^ Also washes off your skin and everywhere with no problem.

One small con though, which is that I do feel that my hair has gotten slightly more coarse, having originally been very soft due to its thin fineness. The difference is subtle though and I wouldn't say it dried out or damaged my hair. :>

Overall I liked this product, which was pretty effective for something I don't really have complaints about. But if you want saturation, I wouldn't substitute this for bleaching. Affordable, very little downsides, would use again!!
Bless Girl's Day.

Light makes such a big difference tho wtf I don't even understaaaand (Avengers Go-Gurt makes me very happy)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice review :) Anyway regarding this product, i made a subtitle on it's CF, the packing is Girl's Day version :) I also made subtitles for the MV too! I hope this makes your review better :)

    MISE EN SCENE ENG SUBBED CF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo...
    Buat kalian yang mungkin penasaran dengan 'Lifestyle in South Korea' kalian bisa visit ke blog aku http://imeydiary.blogspot.com disana aku share ttg segala pengalaman selama kuliah dan 'ngabisin duit'(?) selama di korea wkwkwk yang pastinya... Banyak festival korea yang belum tentu kalian dapatkan informasinya walaupun cari di gugel wkwkwk yaudah deh ya...

    For author~ keep writing! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates