I'm twenty-three, I'm a riddle ♪

Tuesday, May 3, 2016



A day late, but I'm now this awesome IU song that I totally considered covering for this occasion—if only I had the recording time haha.
I'M ALSO JUST AS BIPOLAR FYI :D.......


This is the 9th year I've done my annual birthday selfie!!


What you're seeing in this picture is my new toy! Errr, zombie device. I'm a victim now qq
My parents got me my very first ever smartphone for my birthday lmao.. It's an iPhone SE~ I still think that I function fine even just with a dumbphone, but it's good timing now since I'm going through a slew of life changes and having data will be useful when I go on business trips for my upcoming full time job.....

Who dis 15 year old gremlin????? And what was she thinking buying a t-shirt that she can only wear once a year? How is it that my upper body hasn't grown a bit since then??

4 comments:

  1. Although I am super late, Happy (belated) Birthday Eva! Hope you had a great day ;A; (also a Happy (belated) Birthday to Chiisana!)
    How have you been lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii! Thank you Alyssa <333 Long time no talk!
      I've been really busy and traveling in the past few weeks, but I'm really good today. :> I actually spent today with a friend going around to different salons getting consultations/price quotes for getting our hair colored ombre for the first time so that'll be interesting 8DDD

      How have you been doing? Any upcoming review posts~?

      Delete
    2. Ooh that's good :D
      Omg what colours are you getting for the ombre? I tried getting pink before but it was too dark...hahah ;A; Do write a post about it when you get it tho :D
      I've been doing well :D Hahaha I want to write some posts but I currently have exams so I'm working hard for that ;^:

      Delete
    3. Oooohh I'm actually also getting a pink'ish coral AHAH... I hope it turns out okay. Will def post when it happens!
      FIGHTINGGGG FOR EXAMSSS!!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates