Walküre (Macross Delta) Cosplay @ AX2017

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

With much delay (my procrastination), I'd like to share the pictures I got to take at AX this year during a mini shoot with friends~ I'm thankful that they invited me to shoot since I basically never do them, and thus I only have phone pictures and selfies to show for most of my cosplays haha. And ofc it was fun working with them ^^ This is the Mikumo costume that I sewed last year! This year, I broke combo and didn't have the time or inspiration to make a new costume. :/ Hopefully next year, the pieces will fit right.

Photography: Muramatsuri Photos

Freyja Cosplayer: Paprika Mari




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates