Unboxing Snow Miku 2019 Nendo ❄️

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Oops I have a ton of projects I need to work on (and I will as I have more time off work through the holidays!) but instead ?? I yolo filmed and edited a quick unboxing vlog ???


❄️✨❄️✨


There's a stupidly specific chain of events that led to this happening LOL.


1) Fome surprised me by having a microphone boom arm delivered to my house—the exact item that I've been meaning to buy for myself but kept procrastinating on... Thx fome!!

2) I wanted to shoot a small vlog thing about the Before vs. After of my mic setup.

3) But first, needed to embellish my new desk setup a little! My workplace just bought me a sit-stand desk to have at home and it's CHANGED MY LIFE. ✨

4) I decided it'd be super cute to have the Snow Miku nendo accompany me on my desk......

5) It was also a gift from fome from last year so I thought I should show him my reaction and I felt my friends would probably be interested in seeing cute Hatsune Miku nendo as well!

6) Somehow I ended up just filming a whole unboxing video on my phone and quickly edited it and uploaded in the same evening HAHAHAHAHA ???


Here is my unexpected low effort vlog upload!!!


【Unboxing】 ❄️ Nendoroid Snow Miku 2019: Snow Princess Ver.

2 comments:

  1. I love your excitement! How do I watch more of these, you're so freaking cute asdfdasfsfadf???

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates