let's sing a song!!

Thursday, June 10, 2021

This began as an edit of my last post but I decided to give it its own post so that I can embed the video and gush a little more than just a tiny paragraph!!


Bestest girl Chiisana also posted her own singing video for #WailingWednesday, I love!!! Again, the prompt for this week is "What is a song that inspired you to sing, either when you started singing, or when you were in a slump?" and we're meant to post singing that isn't edited/mixed.



Chiisa sang "New Future" from Full Moon wo Sagashite and aaaaaaa her singing is so gorgeous, as it's always been. πŸ₯Ί This is a song that I also grew up with and enjoy singing—and it makes sense considering that it was around this time when the two of us crossed the stars and met....watching each other's youtube videos...because we had the exact same taste in anime and music. 😭😭 I still clearly remember her Full Moon covers from back then and how she would switch from singing/speaking in Mitsuki's soft voice to Full Moon's more mature, rich, beautiful, heavenly voice—she would do both so perfectly and I was smitten. Throughout the years I've looked up to all of chiisa's singing (like endlessly lol) but I definitely vividly remember being stunned by her Full Moon covers in particular early on. ;u; It's so gratifying to get to hear her sing this song again in her even more leveled-up goddess form! She was always a huge inspiration for me and still is πŸ’•πŸ’•


If you couldn't surmise already, it's been incredibly heartwarming to revisit all of these nostalgic memories/songs/meaningful stories and now I have to go apologize to chiisa for writing something that will probably heeeeellla embarrass her, sorry not sorry-----


PS: aaaa this makes me want to sing something from Full Moon again too ;u; There were so many good songs from that show that I still listen to!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates