Kang Haneul

Saturday, June 1, 2013

where to buy one?


Dude. I think I might come to like him even more than Siwan. I'm harboring a really gross and blaring crush right now on this guy.

That voice is enough to win me over. But his acting. And face. And he seems adorable and humble from what I've seen of him. But so talented. And rather athletic. If he's also really intelligent, I don't think I can handle it. Where can I get one? And it doesn't help that I've fallen for his character (who's class president and plays, like, every instrument) in the currently airing k-drama Monstar, and I can't get up. I DON'T KNOW MAN I REALLY LIKE GENTLEMAN TYPES SOMETIMES and his character's seemingly cold outer shell makes me feel for him even more. :c

Thank you for brightening up what would've otherwise been an entirely depressing night<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates