untitled #3

Friday, June 14, 2013

;___; I really don't appreciate all of these attempts to control every aspect of my life. It may not be reflected mentally or emotionally, but I physically am a 20 year old woman who--no, can't take care of herself--but has been earning her keep for the most part, paying her own tuition, not asking for much, and not.. y'know, fucking up her life.

And up until less than 2 weeks ago, I literally never left the house except for work, school, and the very occasional funtiemz with #TeamSiliconValley (Chiisana, Myst, Yanovi). I usually don't even leave my bedroom except for the restroom or to get food, though I recently started sometimes exercising in the living room while watching Korean dramas. Now I've actually been having somewhat of a real life life and real life friends and I've been doing things outside the house and I came out of a slump of slight depression and antisocialness and was actually having a bit of fun and IS IT REALLY THAT MUCH OF A CRIME?

Also OTL.. I wasn't anticipating gaining an actual real life life when I brought upon myself so many online responsibilities and now I just.. -drowns-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates