~Life~

Sunday, November 24, 2013

So I learned that
I cannot handle all of these things simultaneously in my life LOL

1. School
2. Work
3. Social Life (I KNOW RIGHT. I ACTUALLY KIND OF HAVE ONE NOW!! Well it's mostly hanging out with Myst, Yano, and other cool Norcal people a lot.)
4. Mixing Collabs
5. Recording Solos
6. Watching Dramas
7. Sleeping earlier than 3 AM


I was wondering how I've been able to get so into Korean dramas and be obsessively on top of the episodes weekly for 5 shows.. and even hang out with friends, have a bf until recently, work 20 hours a week, and still have straight A's. It made no sense for me to have so much free time?? And then I realized that ever since the school semester started, I basically cut recording and mixing out of my schedule LOL.

And now that I'm dedicating a lot of time on mixing a collab (as in mixing as soon as I wake up/staying up til 4 AM) and am also working on some solo covers, I FELL SO BEHIND ON DRAMAS. I HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY OF THIS WEEK'S AND NEXT WEEK'S ARE ABOUT TO COME OH GOD. I don't want to fall behind because then I start avoiding catching up and then I'll never finish the drama; I'm stubborn like that. I'm so lucky that school's in that chill phase before finals hit, so I hardly have anything due right now. And I still want to hang out with people. ;^;)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates