Let It Go (Korean Rap Cover Ver w/ B.I.'s Lyrics)

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Aaaah, soundcloud slammed this down for copyright, so box it is.. ;A; Really disappointed haha.


Korean rap lyrics by: B.I. (showcased in Mix & Match ep 6)
Translation by: iKon Global Subs

"Wall that people built to keep me locked up
Always pretending to be okay because of people's overwhelming attention
I learned while falling,
The way to walk alone
Have you ever had a feeling like
Everyday you're walking on thin ice
Uh, I want to get away from all the things that annoy me
Uh, let it go, let me be me
Become alive and breathe in this freedom"


I'm really sorry for simultaneously ruining what has become a classic Disney song, lyrics by the talented B.I., and the Korean language HAHAHA.......

"Let It Go" k-hiphop arrangement had so much hot mess potential, and many would argue that it really is a mess, but I like it. I enjoy the contrast and the challenge they took. Initially, I thought the idea was cheesy, but then I fell for the raps and restructuring of the song. :'D

Actually, what happened was that I only got about 7 minutes into this episode because this performance was at the beginning and I was smacked in the face with sudden inspiration to record *^*)9 so I grasped onto it!

Huehuehue I know I still have lots of other things (namely studying) to do, but I opened up the project to work on while eating dinner right after the long to-do post, and found that I'd already timed all my vocals last night at 3 AM. BLESS ME from yesterday... So I just finished it up and bam~ First time I recorded purely for fun since ;A;.. August?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates