Blue

Monday, October 6, 2014

*u* The pretty box from the Chocolatier Blue (gym badge-looking) chocolates that Fome gifted me on my birthday has just been sitting around, so I decided to put it to use as my new necklace case! It works perfectly and now they won't be tangled and it's so cute alksdfjsdk

Also, I've been more interested in photography lately. Not necessarily practicing it more or improving at it (yet!), but it's something I'd like to dabble with more going forward.

Mm, especially with the things I'm interested in or will be doing, it worries me that I have a poor sense of aesthetic LOL. Pretty shitty with color coordination, inexperienced at framing images, and I tend to upload pictures entirely unfiltered because I don't care. Also with the color correction and cinematography classes I've been taking this semester, I started paying more attention to the look of things. And improving at photography is a good start to improving at film-making! (Not to mention I wouldn't mind trying more cosplay photoshoots whether in front of or behind the camera..)

So today I just tried editing a couple photos for the first time with somewhat more stylistic intent? Not my first time using photo editors at all, but I think things like editing out stuff you don't want people to see or photoshopping yourself on a Love Live card (trololol) are different from trying to .. aesthetically improve the entire look of a photo? Purposely retouching things to draw focus to other things or changing the overall feel.

Shiny things~ Before and after:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates