Love Live! Cosplay @ JX2014

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Helloo 
I keep having things I want to blog about, and then I don't have time and the moment passes by with a trace of regret. So I'll go right into it while everything's still fresh!! even though it's 3 AM and I'm fucking exhausted as fuckturded fuck aaaa.

Lately I've been really busy (friends, work, mixing, still editing the dumb video, exercise) which is maybe a good thing?? I start school again next Monday and we're ending summer vacation with a bang!

Today, my NYA friends and I attended a small anime/Japanese cultural convention here in NorCal. Our very own Karu did a dance/singing performance actually and was fantastic. ;v; It wasn't exactly an eventful con, but what really made the day for me was probably the fact that Y and I did 'casual' cosplays of Love Live. A bunch of friends and I have been planning to do a Love Live cosplay group (aiming for AX2015 and we already have fabric picked out ohoho), but Y and I are the only ones who have our wigs so decided to put them to use. xD

Following suit to how I grew an attachment to cosplaying Kagepro, we were able to meet a lot of friendly and cute fellow Love Live cosplayers and got to take pictures with them, which makes the entire experience all the more enjoyable and cosplaying worth it. We even got to do a somewhat informal but still fun photoshoot! *A* First time working with a cosplay photographer!

Sonoda Umi - "Love Bind"
Since I already had similar clothes, I decided to cosplay one of Umi's SR cards from the rhythm game mobile app School Idol Festival (which btw gets a bit addicting but it's sooo goood ffff). Except I still fail with circle lenses so as usual, I had to tip between Glasses ver. and BlindAsHell ver. cosplays.

Y made a really lovely and suiting Nozomi! *^* And she did my makeup!!! Bless her for saving my incompetent, lazy soul. (Pinned up bangs here because driving heheh)


   
Transformation!

Cuties that we met. It's a small ass world because it turns out that they two of them know our friend and they all know the photographer that's friends with several of our friends and JUST. MAN. LOLL.
(pc: Hakuro)

NICO-NICO-NIIIII~♪ pose.




And the following pics were all taken by AnimeCraft Entertainment (DarthRyu) although they're the unedited versions. I may update later with the edited ones~ but even raw, I find the quality nice. Very thankful to him for asking us to have a photoshoot with him ;v;

Love arrow ♡→ shoot~!
"Crack" shot with the super adorable (AND REALLY COOL. SOOO IN CHARACTER SHE WAS SO AAAAAA I am her fangirl now) and nice Maki that we met. She even gave us polaroid pictures that we took together >u<

A friendly Love Live group that we chanced upon right before we had to rush over to see the performance so we weren't able to snap many pictures with them. Still, they make us really excited to see our own Love Live group happen *^*


lololol ending on an embarrassing note: my individual shots. Again, they're unedited so far and credit all goes to AnimeCraft Entertainment. Thank you!!
lolololol how to model

4 comments:

  1. You're so prettyyyyyyy. ;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask how did you add your own picture into the card? (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and amazing ! You will look more pretty and charming if you wear Love Live! cosplay costumes from Vcosplay.com. Here you are: http://www.vcosplay.com/anime-costumes/love-live.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates