Kuchibiru Kara Romantica

Thursday, August 7, 2014

This is what summer's about! Just dropped a short cover that I spontaneously decided to do this evening after singing it a few times this afternoon. xD Nostalgia abound for me as this was part of Gemini's round 4 entry in DUBattle Royale, and I still like the song. I'm not even that into jazz, but this song and Scissorhands just hit the right spot?
It's so fun to sing! And I can't use this kind of stylizing/tone for most songs! AND very importantly: the notes are actually not that high!! So I can sing it! BANZAI.



[Box ver]

AAA - Kuchibiru Kara Romantica
(The Romance of Your Lips)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this brings back memories of Scissorhands Romantica! Haha very nice cover! *vvvv*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHHHHH that entry is really.. very embarrassing to look back at HAHA. Thank you! ^^

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates