Catchin' catchin' up

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Some more pictures from the past 2 weeks!

Classmates and I had a film shoot for our short film entitled "Cheater." The first night of shooting went til 4 AM, and the second night ended at 6 AM and I got home at 8 AM. hyuuuuuu. lord.

I was in charge of audio so I got to work a $299 Tascam audio recorder that we rented, and was also boom mic operator. The second night, we were short of hands so I also did some lighting/grip work and running extension cables and shit. Got a lot more physical than I expected, but... you know. Group projects teach you that you can't trust everyone to help or show up just because they say they will.

Happy boom op. (photo credit: Edy)

 Filming with Black Magic.

By the end of it at 6 AM. Rainy, cold, exhaustion.
A happy farewell to my shotgun mic bae of those 2 days, to which I was very attached to. with a cable. on my belt. Literally attached. We were married.



Right, and Halloween was 2 days ago.
:'D
..
Yano was like, "Hey Eva, want a Halloween costume?" and I said sure.
So I was a maid for Halloween.

but I'm not sure what this little tool is for~ g o s h u j i n s a m a ☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates