Momentum in the Moment

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Aah, feels so good to be proactive. ^^ Film shoots have been unexpectedly so fun! Long hours and late nights but I'm learning a lot, enjoying the experience, making friends pretty easily, feeling good and confident. I've been one of the two boom mic operators, but also trying to help out lighting & grip when they're shorthanded by the end of the night. Today after work, I had dinner with my coworker and met her friends, which was fun. I'm socializing! The past few days, I've only been at my computer from 11 PM/1 AM til 4 AM. I need to stay up this late to do homework and take a breather and get things done, but I am productive. Tonight, I looked over the footage of a project I'm editing, and then I put together my resume and cover letter to apply for a really exciting internship I'm hoping to be able to do next semester. Despite working for 3.5 years, this is my first time properly applying to a job/internship and this one would be simply amazing to get!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates