Get Out!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH goes to hide my face forever....
My class today was cancelled so I've been a lazy shit YAY! \(^o^)/

So....... I've become very obsessed with Mnet's new female rap battle show called Unpretty Rapstar......................
Like.
Very Obsessed.

One of the members is Jimin of the girlgroup AOA, and she's the only idol among the cast. I've never liked her chipmunk squeaky rapping, but I'm trying to be more open to her now after getting to know her better from the show. I don't think she's cut out for this specific show (her freestyling so far has been cringeworthy) but she's growing on me!

uwu;; So I thought it might be fun to try to do one of her AOA raps, which is different from the style of rapping I typically practice these days (see: Overdose).


I wanted to do it as a one shot ^^!
I saved over 30 of my takes (the ones where I didn't too obviously fuck up the lyrics so you can imagine what the discard pile is like LOL) and still don't like any of them... This one I hated the least, although still horribly flawed and it's one of the less cutesy takes?? I wanna keep working at it and see how I can improve ;v; But this is my attempt for today.

Things I learned that I really need to work on: melody, pronouncing Korean, articulating clearly, keeping with the rhythm SOBBSSSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates