Adam & Ev[a]'s Dilemma

Monday, March 2, 2015

Feels like it's been so long since I've been in a completed collab!! One that some lovely ladies and I recorded last year has recently been released. ;u; We're revisiting our roots by singing some Hello!Project again. The song is "Adam and Eve's Dilemma" by C-ute.

Chii organized a collab of C-ute's "Aitai Aitai Aitai Na," released in 2013, in which I sang the lines of Suzuki Airi, the group's lead vocalist. (I cannot listen to myself in that collab anymore, sorry..) Eheee and I got to reprise the role for this collab too, which is a huge honor~ I really like everyone in both these collabs♥

(For anyone who's already seen this video, Chii has updated it with annotations indicating when each person sings. ^^)


「アダムとイブのジレンマ」 コラボしてみた

Mika / mikayucha as Hagiwara Mai
Mong / mongtsatsa as Chisato Okai
Chiisana / ChiisanaChanx3 as Yajima Maimi
Chii / chiizuzu as Nakajima Saki
Eva / waterpixieva as Suzuki Airi

tune & time: chishionrnr
mix: andoryunii


~

My dilemma, aha...... Not quite a dilemma. Actually, I'm pretty happy. But I feel some senioritis and general laziness kicking in so I don't have much motivation and tire out easily.
These couple of weeks are pretty crazy though!

Still attending all of my classes. Group presentation next week. [Sometimes drifting off in lecture.]
Part time job as accounting assistant.
Internship at local cable TV studio.
Volunteering at film festival. [A short film I helped on is being played!]
Also doing some mixing for an overdue collab.. Got started on writing my 50 pages of screenplay due this semester..
And I see friend[s] at least once a week!

Oh and somehow I've been sick for over 2 weeks now LOL I don't even. But as long as the coughing and shit doesn't get in the way, it hasn't been bothering me much the past few days. :D Just, I'll be wearing like 4 layers and I'm still fucking cold. in California.
Tbh I'm really sleepy but I felt like writing a post would make me not feel like I'm going to bed without having been productive at all this evening. Because I did nothing productive after work and class qqqq

2 comments:

  1. I was listening with my in-ear monitors; that cover sounded really good!

    Also. You'll know when you have senioritis. Everything will be barely finished on time. I completely checked out, my last quarter, just waiting for the weekends. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh.... Too early to say but I haven't quite hit that point yet.

      And thanks!

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates