For You

Sunday, December 6, 2015

This could be the first of possibly many posts about this song because it pretty much owns my soul right now.



Lovelyz released their new For You (κ·ΈλŒ€μ—κ²Œ) MV this morning and I'd been watching it over and over without subtitles. It's so perfect from the music, to their vocals and belting(!), to the styling, to the MV direction, to the meaningful story, to the cinematography. How could anything get lovelier than this? And I just love that the story is that they're giving warmth and hope to a friend beset by wintery grey loneliness, through jars of beautiful remembrances. And these girls are so sweet, so talented, so hardworking, so strong despite obstacles, that they deserve the recognition that I'm sure they'll earn through such a wonderful release. ;u;

So I finally watched the MV with English subtitles. After the first two lines, I had to pause the MV because I suddenly got emotional. I ended up crying and I haven't even watched the rest of it yet ;_; ...

The first two lines go:
"Did you have a long/tiring day? I see a bit of sadness."

Yeah. These days I've only been having those. ..When did you notice, Lovelyz..? ;________; How could you make me cry just with two sentences? Then again I shouldn't be surprised because I've been crying a lot in the past couple weeks. Mostly from stress, I think. Sometimes I don't know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates