Scene 2016: Take 1

Thursday, December 31, 2015

I read somewhere about the lead actress of a drama whose part was the most strenuous as she was in most scenes of the show. She'd relieve the tension from all the stress and exhaustion by crying her eyes out in her trailer, and then would go out and nail her scenes.

Now I want to think that I'm like her. I'm just crying so that I can shed all of my stress, sadness, anger, loneliness, irritation, contempt, and mental and physical exhaustion. So that I can now feel burden-free and go forward doing my best!

It's a new year. A new scene to nail.

When I get back from my Hong Kong/Taiwan trip, I've got lots to do--including my yearly resolutions review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates