My body doesn't make sense

Monday, December 5, 2016

Yesterday was such a weird day and I'm surprised as fuck that right now I ... feel....... better than ever and pretty normal? LMAO.

I had a blood test in the morning. Surprisingly didn't make me weak considering I'm sometimes anemic.
Was in a car accident in the afternoon. I was in my friend's car and we were hit from behind on the freeway.
Had really delicious bbq dinner that triggered my digestive system which was still recovering from last week's terrible food poisoning. Pains for a while and proceeded to feel nauseated all the way through this morning.
Got home at 11 PM and mixed... until 7 AM. Ran on some ugly shivery but effective adrenaline.
Now on to today, I slept for 2 and a half hours and went out with friends until the afternoon, and then mixed til now and SOMEHOW I'M STILL AWAKE AND SOMEHOW I FEEL OKAY AND COHERENT AND NOT IN ANY KIND OF PAIN. Is this the power of adrenaline???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates