BLOGCEPTION 2012 ver.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is from my private xanga, and it's something I never shared with my public blogs even though it's been running for 6 years.
But being someone that's really self-absorbed and is obsessed with self-analysis and self-improvement, I find this REAAAALLY interesting LOL. It's also why I've always liked blogging--other than preserving memories, I like documenting things that happen in my life and being able to read them again later. I like reliving the past and seeing just how I've changed as a person.

I mean, this starts with the me from middle school. And now I'm in my second year of college. :D It's funny because I change drastically.......but at the same time, I REALLY DON'T CHANGE AT ALL. I mean, I'm still doing this HAHAHA. But I feel like it represents me so well.. Like I'm transparent..

Except my responses keep getting longer and longer, and it really reflects how long-winded and persnickety I've become.

Thursday, December 6, 2012
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 03, 2007

oh my god.
>< look what i wrote on my xanga yesterday of last year.

Mm..I hope this year's holiday season is better than last year's. Last year's was...>.>;; how to put it...full of problems? mm...we visited my grandma in the hospital few times a week...and...er..........how to put it...her funeral was two days before christmas T.T;

This year i'm aiming for cheerfully'ness. And cheerfully'ness throughout the coming year ^^ Its gonna be kinda hard considering i have random mood swings once in a while[cough cough kenny and ray know alllllll about those]. so...the next time im *depressed*, play "save mulla" on me and tell me to snap out of it XD it might work[but of course i might save mulla on you back after lol]

i'm that predictable? =[ like, i wrote the same thing this year. what the hell? ackk. oh poor last-year me =O all that crap happened after saying this.

hopefully this year it WILL be full of "cheerfully'ness" rofl nice word right there. :D should start using it again.
what happened to save mula?

AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY RANDOM MOOD SWINGS >OOOOO THEY HAPPEN ON A DAILY BASIS NOW. WHAT THE HELL?! oh my god my mood just swung again. somebody slap me.
no, i don't mean it.

HAHAH. I'm blogging about a blog I wrote last year about the blog I wrote the year before that! xD Surprisingly, I didn't make my usual "Despite all the shit that happened all the past years, we must have a cheerful December!" speech blog at the beginning of December. =O So this is it. Even though it's the middle of December already. .____. It's actually been pretty boring.
I was reading a lot of old xanga posts. D: Iono, but I got really annoyed. At me and at the people around me and at everything... I think I like the current me better. Maybe. Back then, I seriously was the definition of "mood swings". =____=;; Nowadays my ups and downs are like normal and constantly occuring, so I guess I got used to it. I'll try my best now, though, to stop being an idiot and keep a stable good mood. ^^ My life isn't that bad.

I hope the rest of December is full of cheerfully'ness. <3

HAHAHAHAHA
I'm blogging about a blog I wrote last year about a blog I wrote two years ago about a blog I wrote three years ago. :]]]]]]]]]]]]

Indeed, I need more "cheerfully'ness" in my life. ^^ Let's have a December full of cheerfully'ness!

PS;; Hi, 2010 Eva! :O So you're a senior already? Wow, I remember when you were a junior like it was just right now. ;D Do you love yourself? Is your skin okay? Are you thinking about your future unlike I am? AP classes alright? STILL VALEDICTORIAN..?! >OOO I'm working my ass off this year to stay valedictorian so you BETTER NOT BE BLOWING IT. Still on youtube/singing? D: If you gave up on that, then when I find out, Ima find a time machine and come after you with Murder-kun, my imaginary chainsaw. :3 Are you better than I am now? Still have friends? xD ...do you still blog? -___- If not, I'm gonna feel like a HUGE idiot for writing this message to myself when I won't even read it, sheesh. <3

And now I am blogging about a blog I wrote last year about a blog I wrote two years ago about a blog I wrote three years ago about a blog I wrote four years ago. :]]]]]]]]]]]

AGAIN I completely forgot about the word "cheerfully'ness." LOL. I shall make sure my upcoming year is full of such. ;] I already have been much happier than before and I'm loving it.
OOOOOOH, next year I can blog about THIS blog! ;D This chain will never end.

Awwwwwwwww I'm soooo freaking sweeet~ ;____; I can't believe I wrote that to myself. LMAO. I'm touched. x]
Hi junior Eva. :] This is senior Eva. I know, I can't believe I'm a senior either.
I've been feeling a lot better about myself. :] My skin is pretty great xD although a bit dry sometimes, but it's actually really good. I have thought about my future and I know what kind of thing I'd like to do when I grow up. My AP classes are alright. xD I'm still singing and I'm loving it. I am SOOOOOOOOO much better at singing than you are xDDDDDD I've improved immensely from YOUR time, don't worry. ;D And I DO HAVE FRIENDS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ;_; And I get along with them better than YOU do!! I'm more social now and I'm more confident and not as pathetic! And the obvious one, yes I still blog.

And omgggg. ;__; I know, you worked so hard last year to keep your A's... I'm working hard this year too. >_< I'm doing my best although my grades slipped. Right now it seems like I might still have a 4.0 this semester [which is a freakin MIRACLE] but you never know since my AP Lit teacher hasn't entered our finals grades. But I did my best. And it took a lot but I finally got my grades up. :]

And now I shall write to the 2011 Eva. xDDDD
Hi, 2011 Eva! O: So you're in FUCKING COLLEGE?! Daaaamn, girl! I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet. ;D Hope everything's going well. Most of all, I hope you're happy. I also hope you're healthy, especially around this time of year 'cause your immune system SUCKS--trust me, I would know--and you get sick easily. >w< Well anyway, congrats on graduating high school~ Congrats on being accepted to college~
You BETTER be enjoying college [or I'll find a time machine and go after you with Murder-kun, my imaginary chainsaw >:D] 'cause college stressed me out so much this year. -__- And I know college apps ended last month, and I've actually gotten a lot better at dealing with all of this... I've been living happily, just forgetting about college and all those responsibilities and stuff..
but on Tuesday, a counselor came into my economics class to talk about FAFSA, and I started getting those suicidal thoughts again. >_< It's all bad. I haven't gotten those for a while now 'cause I haven't thought about college at all, but suddenly...

Other than that, I hope you're doing things that you like to do. Like singing? :3 Sorry this year's response is so long. xD I'll end it now. I'll see this post again next year and blog about it again~

Blogging about a blog I wrote last year about a blog I wrote two years ago about a blog I wrote three years ago about a blog I wrote four years ago about a blog I wrote five years ago. =w= Oh Eva, you really never change~

Although I do have times of depression and a lot of times when I feel lonely, I've been pretty happy lately. ^^ There's been quite a bit of cheerfully'ness. [:
HAHA! I'm surprised I haven't killed myself either 8D honestly though, I was seriously contemplating that kind of thing last summer. I'm definitely a lot better about it now :3 although I think that even though I am in college, I'm still kind of.. living in denial and delusion about the fact that I'm in college? I actually think part of the reason I've been able to be somewhat happy is because I always forget that I'm in college xDD;; It's like an on-the-side thing for me.
And another thing that makes me happy although it also can make me extremely sad is Gemini. [: They're my precious friends and I'm really glad you found them.

Aha, of course I'm better at singing, rapping, and mixing than you ;D I even do video-making/animating now!! I was in the group that won DUBattle Royale. ^___^ I don't have any friends in college though so that's definitely something I need to work on. I'm a lot more social than I used to be although I'm still lacking by miles.. ^^;;
AND YES. I WAS VALEDICTORIAN. FUCKING BOO-YAH. Thank you for working so hard all of this time for this achievement, Eva ;__; You really wrecked yourself and your health and happiness but in the end, I don't regret anything because this is really the thing that I'm the most proud of about myself. I'm going to brag about it to everybody I ever meet in my lifetime.

Now to my future self~

Hi 2012 Eva! :D Guurl how you doin? LOL. Aish, someone shoot me, I've been saying that so often these days.
So I see you're a college sophomore now. [: I hope you've stopped living in denial and have accepted everything haha. I hope that you're doing things you're passionate about, that you're actually making friends, that you cherish those around you, that you're laughing and smiling a lot, that you finally have a life, and that you've become a likable, charming [lawl jk] young lady. I hope that you become a role model of sorts, that you're a respectable person. :3 Please keep singing! And rapping, mixing, making videos. Don't let people underestimate, underappreciate, or take advantage of you. Most of all, be happy and carefree!!! And stop being so fucking profane, betch.
ARE YOU STILL PLAYING LEAGUE? LMAO. jk jk jk.

Oh my god, Eva, you fucking dork LMAO. Now blogging about a blog I wrote last year about a blog I wrote 2 years ago about a blog I wrote 3 years ago about a blog I wrote 4 years ago about a blog I wrote 5 years ago about a blog I wrote 6 years ago. :'D

I think I've let you down because as of late, I've been letting my emotions swallow me. ;; It's really because I'm tired and busy, because when I'm not, I'm a really happy person LOL. My moodswings are terrible ahaha but I can see where where I got them from. -casual glance towards the distant past-

Just so you know, I own all you losers at singing, rapping, mixing, and animating. :< Dass right. I took yo skillz, I worked at them and improved, and I'm proud of it--although of course I've still a long way's to go~ I'm still all about pursuing things I have a genuine passion and interest in, so don't worry. ^^

I'm a lot cooler about college now! haha. Not quite as delusional as I used to be, although still rather pessimistic and childish. As expected, still no friends at school. I think I've improved my social skills though ;u; although still socially challenged and sometimes antisocial. orz
ALSO. I MET YOUR PRECIOUS GEMINI IN PERSON. ALL OF THEM. JEALOUS?<3
Also, thank you to all the past Evas for working so hard to be valedictorian. I still brag about it like an obnoxious, arrogant whore LOLOL and I'm working hard to carry on your personal legacy. All A's in college so far ;D!!

"Don't let people underestimate, underappreciate, or take advantage of you." <-- THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. I'M REALLY, TRULY, GENUINELY TOUCHED. (Unfortunately I still feel like all these apply to me >_>)

HI, 2013 EVA. HAE QURL WASS YO NUMBA.
I'm glad you lived past 2012. Fuck you. Do your best, always. Be a respectable, amiable, considerate, morally virtuous, responsible, and kind person. Indulge in your passions. Keep being profane if you want. Your smile probably looks nicer on you than it does on me; go share it. "Don't let people underestimate, underappreciate, or take advantage of you." Invest in adequate sleep. Choose health and happiness over grades. BE HAPPY. BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY or I will cut you. (with an imaginary chainsaw called Murder-kun)
To a year of "cheerfully'ness"~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates