Tea

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I've been really into green tea lately ever since 1) I read in a health textbook that black and green teas are good for you--whereas herbal teas supposedly aren't distinctively healthy--and 2) I noticed that I get headaches a lot because I'm often dehydrated.

The company I work for is based in Taiwan, so we often have Taiwanese snacks and products around from our visitors from HQ. We recently ran out of the Kirkland brand green tea so I dug around our cabinets sullenly, and came across an interesting, sleek, cylindrical, black container that I would've NEVER thought was tea tbh LOL. And just my luck, it was green tea ♥


I found it fascinating because the pyramid-shaped teabag was originally so empty-looking that I thought I was being ripped off. ._. So I set it to brew and left for a few minutes, except when I came back IT WAS LIKE ALL THE SHRIVELED LEAVES WOKE UP WITH THEIR LEAFY ARMS OUTSTRETCHED AND YAWNING FROM THEIR LONGTIME SLUMBER AND THEN HAD BABIES OF IRON BECAUSE THAT SHIT WAS NOW GIGANTIC AND HEAVY IT WAS LIKE FUCKING SORCERY and it tasted so good I had to brew a few more cups with the same teabag even though you're not supposed to do that. #rebel

So I stalked Zenique's website and wow, I am not surprised that it's all organic because the tea's really light, but it's heavenly and refreshing.
I now have a favorite tea.<3

AND I JUST FOUND OUT THEY ONLY SELL IT IN TAIWAN AND THIS RANDOM POST IS REALLY ONLY BECAUSE I'M BOOHOO'ING OVER IT AND WANT SOMEONE TO GO TO TAIWAN AND GET ME SOME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates