Stumble and Fall

Friday, January 16, 2015

:D Basically the one recording thing I actually worked on during this winter break hehehehh. It's so short, but I started it before Christmas and only was able to finish a week ago orzz...

It's a cover of "Stumble and Fall" by Phoenix Ash, the j-rock-inspired band of which Fome/Sean is the lead vocalist. ;u; A little [belated] Christmas gift to Fome, who's a good friend I'd probably be more lost without.

I sang rock! Which is weird. Totally not my forte, if I even had one.
(Also mucho thanks to my buddy Kazou for doing a harmony guide for me since I'm harmonically deaf QuQ;;)




This is kind of an appropriate follow-up to my singing rock..... :'D Lately after work, I've been working on a demo reel to submit to organizations in my quest for an internship, which I need ASAP.. and is required for me to fucking graduate with my degree.. but that's another story. But yeah uwu I took a break the other night to finally try out the eyeliner that my raburii bestie Chiisana gave me for Christmas. First time drawing it like this~


..And then I was too lazy to do the other eye.
(And later was too lazy to clean it off UGHH this is why I'm super low maintenance and gross trololol)

Please excuse my unkempt state LOL.
I find makeup-no makeup comparison shots really interesting. It's color and it's enhancing or hiding, but it makes such a difference to one's features..!


The brand is K-Palette and I REAAALLY LIKE IT. I've been wanting to buy one of my own ever since I tried Chiisa's while we were at Anime Expo in July, preparing for a day out at con in cosplay. It's the only eyeliner I've ever experienced that didn't smudge even after a day of activity. Even though I tear up and blink a lot during the application due to sensitive eyes!! BLESSSSS. *^*)b

2 comments:

  1. ...has anyone told you that your voice reminds them of Jang Nara??
    When I heard your cover above, your singing style and voice realllly reminds me of Jang Nara! I really like Jang Nara's voice it's so unique.

    If you haven't heard any of her songs yet, definitely listen to "장나라 - 안행복해". It's a good song and your singing style is quite similar to hers.

    If you think I'm crazy, sorry :'D I just thought of it out of the sudden?


    Btw, I like the song you covered. I'll definitely have to look more into Phoenix Ash!
    (you look like a kpop star! are you sure you are no model?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH HIIII JIHYEEEE♥

      Dude I didn't even know that Jang Nara sings!!! I like her from her acting but woah I like her voice too! I feel like nobody mentions her singing career. D: Weird.
      Thank you for the compliment ahahaha//// so flattering.

      And pfff I'm no model =v=;; The closest thing I've done is...well, actually I modeled the t-shirts for Phoenix Ash last year LOL but I'm veeeeeery far from professional haha.

      Thanks again Jihye!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates