2014 Resolutions Review

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ermagerd, why do I do 100 resolutions every year was my first thought this year HAHAHAHHA shows how lazy I've become.

Still, it's nice to have these things to look back on and I want to stubbornly commit to them haha.
OKAY NOW LET'S SEE WHAT I HAD PLANNED LAST YEAR..

[2014 New Year's Resolutions]

1. Be happy :)
I am!

2. Always have confidence!
Not always but hey, confidence is a thing now!

3. Take care of your health first ;A;
Ooops shit

4. Continue having the attitude and willingness to improve yourself!
Ye!!!!!!

5. Be selfish and don't take so much burden upon yourself.
I actually did kind of do this in some ways, but still ended up with burden in other ways

6. Even if others don't, make sure to love yourself!!


7. But also remember to love others♥
♥♥

8. #NYA forever <3
I believe in NYA

9. I know I won't, but xD never stop singing!
Still love to sing. Just no time to record.

10. Keep working on your rapping as well!
I did a couple rap things this year? One I still haven't had the time to mix, ooops

11. More mature voice?
Did this happen because I can't tell?

12. Maybe improve at being able to sing in front of others? (esp at karaoke)
The last time we went to karaoke, I think I sang kind of loudly ?! But aaaa still so embarrassed..

13. Improve endurance and one-shotting
I can't tell if this happened because I've hardly been recording ;A;

14. Do things and indulge in things that make you happy.
Pursued little indulgences? Check~

15. Keep painting your nails!
Actually I completely stopped touching nail polish after that phase I went through in the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014. By then, I'd painted them so often that my nails became unhealthily gross. And now I'm just too lazy and don't really care much to be prettied up.

16. Experiment with make-up a bit and learn?
This year, I learned to use make-up!!!!!

17. Properly learn how to use my curling iron OTL
NOPE! I haven't touched it in eons! But I did buy a straightener and used it to do some waves back during Spring and now I don't know how to anymore.

18. Mm.. more stylish and publicly-presentable clothes?
I think there's some improvement.

19. Make more friends!
I made a lot! So happyy

20. Don't be too shy to approach people ;v;
YAY GOOD JOB ME

21. Don't be so afraid of attention!
I've been standing in front of masses of people and performing tasks and not always freaking out! yooooo

22. Improve your posture.
I can't tell if my posture is a problem tbh

23. Get better at mixing! Especially at EQing 'cause it's so hard for me right now sob
I improved a lot, especially at EQ! But I suck at achieving a polished sound blah.

24. Make good use of your camera 'cause that shit was expensive HAHA
I did use it wooo

25. Try to experiment with and improve at cinematography? ;v;
I STILL SUCK AT IT WOOO....

26. Don't let yourself have sudden weight loss like what happened these past months.
I gained like 2 pounds since last year and I'm happy with it.

27. Exercise! Weight training!!
I have done NO weight training! But I exercised a lot during the summer :>

28. Maybe not anytime soon.... but later in 2014 when my weight is okay again.... absercises? *^*
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I spent my whole summer being obsessed with absercises. I did pretty well.

29. Try to wake up not.... right before dinner.
I don't get the chance to do that much anymore ahahaha

28. ...Try to wake up early enough to have breakfast or brunch at least.
Nope

29. Kick yourself off the computer at 1:30 AM at the latest!!
..NOOOOOOOOOOPE. Slept at 4-5 AM everyday for a while.

30. No more late night snacking.
Hey, I stopped that. But it's because I haven't been home lately LOL

31. Don't let acid reflux come back... and if it does, take care of it.
Umm.... I had acid reflux pretty strongly but recently haven't been feeling it as much.

32. Keep hydrated!!
Sometimes!

33. Flash dat smile.
:D Jiiiiiii

34. Become a more motivated person.
I don't know about motivated tbh

35. Improve your range!
That's probably not happening

36. WORK ON KOREAN
I never worked on learning the language more but I haven't forgotten what I know.

37. WORK ON JAPANESE
I forgot everything I knew.

38. WORK ON MANDARIN (well more like just keep listening to your coworkers conversing and pick up more of the language)
I had a really legit and fluid conversation in Mandarin the other day with a 3 year old. I was proud.

39. Maybe try picking up French again?
J'ai oublie tout de francais

40. Don't get fired from work ;^;
Success!

41. If other opportunities come up again like the 2013 year-end company video, take them!
Oh, I did!

42. AND KICK ASS WITH THEM
I think I did! ?

43. Of course, let's go to Anime Expo~
Errrrrryear, you know it

44. FINISH. THAT. COSPLAY. ASAP.
Oh my god I did finish my cosplay in time for AX; I was so proud.

45. Don't let yourself stress out so much anymore ;v;
I still can't handle stress. But I've calmed down a lot of my anxiety.

46. Keep vlogging! Even if nobody watches it. It's okay!

..did i.. even do a single vlog this year.......

47. Don't be afraid to show your true colors on your blog.
In some ways, transparent.

48. Continue being an A student if possible. But remember that it's COMPLETELY okay to get B's!
Omg do you want to see my grades this past semester that brought my 3.92 GPA up to 3.93

49. Random acts of kindness towards strangers!
I did tryyy

50. Be kinder to your parents.
I'm horrible

51. ack this is starting to become hard now LOL. umm.... PUNS AND WORD PLAY ALL DAY ERRDAY.
the puns never stop when you're with NYA

52. Maybe try learning to cook
HAHAHA...HA...ha.... so funny

53. Don't let your stutter stop you.
:'c I do speak more assertively but I hate that I stutter

54. Take off your glasses when you don't need them.
I still need to fix this

55. Improve skin? ;A; Maintain my complexion?
My skin got really bad..

56. Don't close your heart off. Don't be afraid.
I don't even know how to answer this one.

57. Stop being so intimidating/unapproachable ;;
I was told I'm more approachable and friendly-looking now ;u;

58. Maybe let's try wearing infinity scarves!
I wore it a couple times :D Will wear more.

59. L...learn to sew?
I KNOW HOW TO USE A SEWING MACHINE NOW.

60. Maybe pick up drawing again? ;x;
how 2 draw

61. Oh, actually I'd like if I could continue those Food for Thought posts. Those are interesting to write. xD
Haven't been doing any of those or having any thoughts interesting enough..

62. Be comfortable in your own skin.
I've finally grown into my own skin I feel like ^^

63. But still aim to become a more a likable person.
Trying /o/

64. Eat more fruits!!
I did not even try.....

65. Use your time responsibly and productively.
What is time management.

66. But always take time to just relax.
What is time management.

67. I wonder if I can continue being on top of k-dramas? haha
Fell off a lot of tracks but right now I think I'm pretty on top of the dramaverse :'D

68. Be clear on what are your feelings and what are instead matters of the mind.
This hasn't been an issue on my mind lately, but I think I am.

69. Embrace change.
It's nice.

70. Don't be so negatively over-conscious about your appearance.
Still self-conscious but hey, I can stand in front of people now.

71. Don't let your response to every one of these goals next year to be "FUCK. ...FUCK. ....FUUUCK." LOL
HEEEEYYYYY I haven't done that yet!!

72. Keep having the heart of a child, but be less immature.

I did mature, I'm pretty sure :D

73. Stop being so damn lazy. Wash your own dishes, bitch
ooooooops

74. Don't spend so much time sitting in front of the computer!
I go out more now!

75. Stop being late to work so much..
fuuuuck

76. Oh right weren't there those destressing techniques and meditation and whatnot
....i forgot them all

77. Keep your hair in check LOL. Try going to salons !?
NOOOOPE my hair's been a mess

78. Can we finally do a duet with your best frand chiisarnar again please
YES we did the pudding duet and we have another one we're waiting on art for @_@

79. Become less uptight but still responsible?
I think I have!

80. ...DO SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS or risky or something. You'll be 21 LOL
uhhhh......... I went to a bar to see my classmates after the student film festival at 1 AM even though I had work the next day 8D but didn't drink and left after half an hour.

81. Oh right I'm gonna be 21, so... Vegas trip with frands from high school!
Nope that got cancelled

82. Maybe if I have time... start using my abandoned entertainment blog again
fuuuck

83. .... OH GOD THE 83 FACE. Dammit Denny. Keep having a love-hate friendship with Denny.
LMAO. DONE.

84. Practice dancing?
I think I did some during summer..

85. FINALLY FILM THE SHORT GENIE DANCE COVER I PROMISED PEOPLE FOREVER AGO?
FUUUUUUUUCK

86. .. Remember to floss!
I FORGET

87. You need not forget the past, but don't yearn for it.
ye!

88. Don't be so lazy and try to dress up more?
Been doing it!

89. Maaaaybe.... give League of Legends another try.
Ahahhh still been meaning to

90. Don't become overloaded with online responsibilities, like mixing 8D
I stopped being active in online singing stuff :c..

91. Vitamins!!
I take Disney Princess gummy vitamins!

92. Whenever you microwave something for longer than 1 min 30 sec, get your ass on the cycling machine until it's done.
I did it during spring? :D

93. Be less of a crybaby.
I .. am not.

94. Try to make people laugh ;u;
Trying ;u;

95. Sob let's try to make friends in college
I made friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!

96. Live lightheartedly~
Dunno about that

97. ALWAYS SARCASM.
Duh

98. I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST. TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE.

99. I was going to exclude this one because my interest really isn't that deep anymore, but... I couldn't bring myself to. Let's keep supporting Super Junior-M and Henry Lau!
I still love SuJu <3

100. WORLD DOMINATION.
Aw man maybe next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates