Ketchup

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's been a crazy month to say the least xD!
July started off with my annual Anime Expo LA trip which is like a prolonged sleepover with some of my favorite people and prime cosplay rush.
Also went camping and whitewater rafting with coworkers, went to a small anime con in SF, some hanging out with old friends, new friends. Working 2 part time jobs.
And last weekend was KCON, so another trip to LA. ;D I just got home 3 hours ago and now it's 2 AM LOL.

I have to say that this summer has really pulled me out of my comfort zone and is transforming me into a more confident and shameless person. IT'S KIND OF GREAT. I'm obnoxious.

Because of AX, I'm less afraid to talk to strangers and be looked at. Because of camping/rafting, I'm less afraid to face my fears and be assertive. Because of my athletic high school friends and coworkers, I'm trying to be more active and learned I can do more than I think. Because of the way I interact with my new coworkers, I feel like I can actually make jokes when I speak. Because I acted as talent for a small video shoot for work, I'm less afraid of being on camera. Because of KCON, for the very first time.... I didn't mind that I was taller than almost everyone else around. I embraced it, embraced dressing with some fashion, embraced having a popping lip color, embraced standing out. During the KCON concerts, I wasn't afraid of being embarrassingly loud while showing my support for the performers. I didn't care too much about what others might think. So that's kinda cool. Yay! I really ought to sleep :D;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates