Puss in . . fins

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ehhhh really haven't been recording much lately. Just one thing I started doing lines for and then it tired me out because .. what is trying to sound powerful ... or good..... just how.......
But I'm trying to get back into spontaneous short recordings 'cause those are the most fun and noncommittal *^* lolololol also trying to improve at one shots.

Because I was drowning in Mermaid Melody nostalgia 

'Koi wa Nandaroucrap fun one shot (beware peaking!)

Because this song has been stuck in my head since Jimin's performance at KCON

'Puss (by Jimin & Iron)one shot (beware profanity and mistakes!)

Unbelievable.... I used to hate Jimin's rapping because I thought it was high, annoying, squeaky, and try-hard but now here I am a Jimin fan, learning her song, and attempting to emulate her rap style. orz

3 comments:

  1. this gave me a real good laugh, haven't laugh this much in a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what on earth I would've expected you to have forgotten my blog years ago LOOOOOOL sup Kojiru.
      Didn't we duet Koi wa Nandarou when we were in middle school jfc...........

      Delete
    2. you never responded to my lunch invite *cry...*

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates