A post unintentionally about arms

Saturday, July 16, 2016

And then it was another 3 days without wifi and I rolled around from boredom. WHYYYYY.
At least I guess I wasn't stuck at home the whole time. uAu I think I really underappreciate how blessed I am..... My current job is so flexible and chill that often on Fridays, everyone works from home/out of office. And a few times, I've been able to go back to my old accounting job that I left with a lot of sadness after working part time for 5 years, and they welcome me with open arms! ;u; They let me sit in my old office that's been vacant since I left.

My old office that made me look a lot more important than I was looool
Yesterday, I was planning to do that—but it turned out that they were having a company lunch event in Monterey (a seaside city a bit more than an hour away) and my old boss invited me to go despite my not even being a current employee LOL.. alsdkfsdjf that was so awesome of her! So even though it meant I had to delay doing actual work to after getting back, I tagged along which was a nice change of pace and scenery. I can't believe I was able to randomly have a good seafood meal for free!!! Everyone at my table got full before me so I had most of the crab legs in the cioppino by myself omg!!!!! I'M SO SPOILED Q___Q

random beach trip so worth!!111
But as per usual, the awesome in my life is balanced out by shit. 8DDDD
Last night after I did actual work, I had late dinner with Chiisa and Ian—who I was so excited to see that I broke into a run to give him a surprise hug. AND I SURE SURPRISED HIM, ALRIGHT. By faceplanting right behind him. Into the sidewalk. Because I stupidly forgot that there was no traction beneath my sandals, SO DOWN I WENT..! Aaaaaaaaand I sprained my left elbow, which absorbed most of my weight in my effort to keep my new stupid smartphone in my hand unscathed. =v=;;;..... S-should I be proud that I saved money by not breaking this overly expensive device? My arm will heal up eventually anyway!!! Right!! (Ok having only one arm that's able to bend more than 30 degrees is real fucking annoying; I wouldn't recommend it. Don't be like me.)



I totally forgot to post the PRODUCE90 round 3 entry that I was in, so here it is, even though I've already written about what rank I got from this orzzzz

When this song first aired on Produce 101, I wished I could cover it—so I'm happy that I could take part in the Fingertips group. :> I'm basically the main rapper, and my Gemini sib Ryan is my rap partner!


「COLLAB」첫사랑 (First Love) - Fingertips
「CAST」
Eva
(http://www.youtube.com/waterpixieva)
Hanii
( https://www.youtube.com/user/itshanni3 )
Hari
( http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartkpo... )
Mi Young
( http://www.youtube.com/user/babyyheav... )
Min
( http://www.youtube.com/user/namjijii )
Raien
( https://www.youtube.com/RyanEatPho )

〈 CREDITS 〉
Audio Mixer: Hanii
Video Mixer: Mi Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates