Empty

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

It's late, but I don't want to go to bed. Because when I close my eyes, tomorrow arrives. And tomorrow will be the same as today and yesterday. My alarm will go off, and I'll wonder the same thing: why should I get out of bed? Luckily it isn't always this way; luckily I have somehow gotten over these slumps in the past. But right now barely anything is rewarding or meaningful enough to make it worthwhile to put myself out there where I have dreadful responsibilities, and people are constantly horrible, and I have to keep pretending to laugh, pretending that social interaction doesn't feel like a chore right now. At least it's a phase! I think. Help, have you seen the motivation and inspiration in my life? I seem to have lost it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates