Today I found out

Saturday, July 16, 2016

that somebody (whose identity I actually don't know.. it's my friend's friend) who saw me and had asked me about my hair during Fanime back in May.......... dyed her hair pink apparently because of me! Q///A///Q
UHUHUHUHUHUHUHU
huuhuuhuhuuuuuu/////
sniffles grossly
I don't know why I'm so extra touched by this but I am LMAO I am a melted piece of fluff

I do miss my pinkish coral ombre hair. :'c Considering redyeing it by myselfff eehhhhhhhh......

Basically blonde now qq!!
Tbh I can't get over this selfie from AX that I wanted to take with Chiisana to show off our flower/grass pins from Kazou, until we got photobombed by a bunch of our cute youtaite friends so it turned into a cute group picture ;U; I love this picture so much!!! I miss this..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates