2017 New Year's Resolutions

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Another year, another 100 'resolutions' to forget about. Kidding—it's still nice to reflect and figure out things to be improved or completed, however long they take. :> It's something I've done every year since 2009! So here we go, the struggle to come up with 100 begins again.....


1. Be happier. :)

2. Be more aware of my health!

3. Try to be more consistent with my sleep cycle.

4. Resist oversleeping!! I have no faith tbh but !!!

5. Start exercising.....somehow

6. Do more kind things for strangers. 

7. Continue the pursuit of my philosophy that if you have something nice to say about someone, you should tell them ;v;

8. Donate more money!

9. ...Save more money.

10. I barely bought any clothes in 2016 even though I keep saying I want things.. I should finally just go after the things I want *^*

11. NO MORE DEATH WORK PROJECTS (i just suffered for weeks doing a ton of overtime for a big messy project for work and tbh idk how to prevent this from happening again other than definitely blacklisting that terrible hell-raising idiot client)

12. Try to be less salty lol

13. Speak my mind more. 

14. Speak in general more.....

15. Be more confident in myself!!!!

16. Daily dedication to my skin routine :'D

17. Be less afraid/embarrassed in public.

18. Do....something kinda crazy/out of the ordinary. I'm so boring tbh o<-<

19. Fight the smartphone addiction...

20. Do a mix for a collab/chorus that I can be proud of and satisfied with. 

21. Try to sing at karaoke!!!!

22. Broaden my [sad] upper singing range. 

23. Stay active as a singer/mixer..

24. ..WITHOUT KILLING MYSELF

25. Maybe I'll try writing raps or lyrics again. 

26. Improve my Japanese pronunciation orz

27. Learn more Korean ㅋㅋㅋ

28. Practice speaking Mandarin sometimes.

29. I have no faith in improving my French ;A; I just want to retain what little I remember..

30. There are a handful of collabs I've been wanting to pick up and complete. Let's do that!! Make this the year of revivals ^^

31. Start learning to cook. 

32. Stop being late to...literally everything..

33. Don't be extra insecure on days when my skin is problematic ;;

34. Be more optimistic!!!

35. Buy long coats that werk my height. And flaunt it. Trick em into thinking you like being tall. 

36. Give more gifts. 

37. Somehow get back into k-dramaland..?

38. Try new things. 

39. Travel!

40. Go to AX as always and make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience ;u;

41. Be a good role model. 

42. LET'S ACTUALLY NOT KILL MYSELF OVER COSPLAY THIS YEAR THANKS. 

43. Do the impulsive things you want to do!! (that don't require suffering)

44. .....finally post about my Chuchu and Mikumo cosplays. 

45. Okay let's try yet again... abs?

46. Improve at After Effects........ maybe... maaaybe attempt a simple animation..

47. Challenge myself to belt more in singing. 

48. Learn and practice some dances...

49. Try to remember that I own perfume..!

50. Spend enough time hanging out with friends ;v;

51. Always make time to just. rest. 

52. Figure out my DLSR plans and save money....

53. Speak in mostly Cantonese to my parents. 

54. Be more patient. 

55. Let's not be problematic. 

56. If any problems do arise, talk them out responsibly!

57. Put up some of my sad, lonely posters in my room..

58. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of in any way. 

59. Fight for what you believe in!

60. Watch at least one anime series tbh.....

61. Tell more people about my online hobbies and don't be so embarrassed ;;

62. Keep growing as a young professional with a career ahead *^*)9

63. Watch murkkan movies other than Marvel and Disney.

64. Shoot and upload at least one new vlog!

65. At least two new solo covers?

66. Do some spontaneous short covers!

67. Start practicing so that I can sing a melody even when someone else is singing harmony, without getting messed up orzorzzzzz

68. Meet up with more online friends I've never met before. ;u;

69. Drink a lottttt of water. 

70. Do a better job at maintaining my hair than I did this year. (For reference, I didn't condition enough so it got kinda dry and tangly..)

71. Always keep my skin properly moisturized even if I'm busy or feeling lazy to get up. 

72. I'm starting to think about organizing a new k-pop collab..... Let's get it done within this year?

73. Conquer some of my fears. (FYI to next year's Eva... A few days ago, we had a 2-day-long blackout and I stayed at home by myself in total darkness while parents were at a motel, so hey I'm off to a good start!)

74. Don't let stress get to your head as much. 

75. Always believe in yourself!

76. Keep my bedroom tidy. 

77. Unpack luggage within a week of returning from any travels..

78. ........Maybe let's get a mattress this year. 

79. Buy and wear more casual dresses. 

80. Find that Perfect Lip Product. 

81. Let's finally learn how to properly use eyeshadow haha. 

82. Figure out a bb cream/foundation solution for my disgustingly flaky skin. 

83. Eat fruit everyday.

84. Oh my god I'm struggling hard uhhh uhhhhhh.... Learn to use more plugins. 

85. And now I'm referencing old resolutions LOL. Improve endurance and one-shotting!

86. Make it a habit to take off my glasses when I don't need them.

87. Time management!!!

88. LET'S FINALLY RELEASE THE DUET WITH CHIISA FROM FOREVER AGO.

89. Floss more often!!!

90. Always try to be grateful. ^^

91. Take more morning showers instead of night. 

92. Be less afraid to be at the center pf attention.

93. Be less intimidated by phone calls..

94. Improve at adult business socializing.....

95. Always remember that you're precious. (kino said so)

96. Live more lightheartedly~

97. Let things go instead of regretting.

98. Be a good supporter of the k-pop artists you love!! (Current favorites are Lovelyz, Pentagon, Super Junior.. whoever else may enter your heart <3)

99. BE THE BEST EVA YOU CAN BE

100. I think this has been #100 since 2009..... World domination? I'm just embarrassing.

And the annual selfie~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates