babbie's first dance class and power rangers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Just wanted to write this down so that I'll have a reminder of it later on! Last week, I went to my first everrrr dance class. @A@ It was an "all levels" K-pop dance class that I attended with friends Chiisana, Chris, Gino, Kyle, and David. It was uh...not an easy decision to go for it—I've improved tons but I'm still not totally comfortable with putting myself out there physically and being watched, and even worse, being evaluated...... I feel like my body and my movements are awkward, I don't have experience with dancing, I'm a pretty slow learner and have a hard time seeing movements and interpreting how to imitate them, and I have very little physical strength and endurance asldkfjsdlfj BUT I STILL WENT so I guess I overcame something. o^o The class was hard!!! I struggled the whole time to keep up and limped from soreness for nearly a week. My legs have never felt this sort of excruciating burn before. We learned Pristin's "Weewoo," which I love but never expected could give me this much pain and could bruise my knees so terribly. So yeah!! Starting the year sorta with trying a new thing!!! Friends seem interested in attending more k-pop classes, but it will depend for me on whether it's a girl group dance or boy group dance, because the former usually means more fun putting in expressive character while I think I might collapse attempting the latter lololol.



Also this is the most random and dorky thing, but at this very moment this is what I'm obsessed with LMAO.

"Power Rangers Dino Force Brave [ENDING]"


I got SUPER INVESTED in the survival show The Unit—it is the thing I look forward to the most each week.......... It's a wonderfully heartwarming show full of talented idols who deserve better~ This dance performance of the Kingsman OST + "That's What I Like" is one of my favorite performances of all time for some reason LOL. The charisma in this is off the charts!!

So I started liking Seyong of the group Myname after this performance, and I keep falling harder and harder with the more I learn about him o<-<.........

CUT THAT OUT
IT'S REALLY VERY STRANGE because I haven't had a k-pop crush in a long time? I've had my beloved princesses and goddesses and in the past two years, I've adopted a lot of sons, oh my god, so many sons. Where did all these young boys come from and why have I decided that I wish to protect all of them??? I've come to accept that I'm now becoming older than most idols and I'm happy to support them with motherly affection. BUT FREAKIN' SEYONG COMES SHOOTING OUT OF THE FOLD with his being 2 years older than me, his incredible dance skills, his charismatic stage presence, his ability to rap and belt high notes, his handsomeness, his frequent adorable tweets with lots of hearts and exclamation points (full of words of thankfulness and sweet supportiveness for his fans), his doting on a younger contestant Kijoong by stroking his hair and cradling his face when he cries and piggybacking him and exclaiming, "MY SON! MY SON!!" and more affectionate actions, his being good with children,

AND.
THE FACT
THAT HE STARRED IN A POWER RANGERS SERIES.
which I'm nearly done watching already because I'm weak, I tell ya. (ugh @ Seyong's stupid dorky moment at 0:04 in the ending theme and then his stupid smug face, how dare)

Hey, Dino Force Brave episodes can all be found subbed on youtube and it's simultaneously terrible and great. I'm loving it. Seyong is a fantastic optimistic Red Ranger with a lightly angsty backstory. The writing is laughable! Everything is laughable! Why do I suddenly want the toy gun (the gabugaburivolver) from this show and why does it have to cost $80? What kind of child can even afford that? Hello, I'm 24 years old and this was my first time watching Power Rangers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates