Monday, January 1, 2018

There's something very cathartic about the time spent reading old blog posts. This I had to do in order to jog my memory of the past year, so thank god so many things are chronicled! Without perspective, it's easy to feel like you haven't been moving forward, but it is really a healing experience to rediscover what I used to be like, the kinds of thoughts I had, everything I've been able to overcome, and the kinds of hope I had. ^^ And the good memories are good reminders that I'm capable of having opportunities for happiness and purpose. So I really like and am thankful that I blog! 2017 wasn't a heavy blog year for me (23 posts vs 238 posts in 2013 lmao) but I hope in 2018, I'll be able to leave more thoughts here and chronicle more of my experiences and learnings, good or bad [or trivial].

Edit: I just went to see how and why I posted so often in 2013 and tbh 2013 Eva can preach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates