Artful Lying 2k18

Friday, February 2, 2018

(The second installment to this 2014 post.)

Hi!! I tweeted this a few days ago but thought I'd post here too since I used to often blog my make-up ventures. ^^

It all started when I developed a girl crush on EXID's Hani. I mean, truly, if I were there THAT WOULD BE ME.

She put me through this entire phase of "oh my god why does Hani make purple hair seem so tempting" -> "wait don't let me get purple hair though lmao I have two purple wigs omg" -> "ACTUALLY maybe...." -> "Okay it's happening, I want to try purple ends to my hair." But alas, I don't think I'll be doing it after all LOL... My hair's gotten pretty dry, so I'm wary about how much I'd have to bleach it in order to achieve purple.

She's also made me wonder if I would want to try having frontal bangs again. >A> I was thinking of buying some extensions, but the other day I trimmed my bangs, and it was short enough to kiiind of fake it when my hair is really curled!

Typical Eva~

Cue transformation sequence aka an hour of me struggling to put on makeup
swirls
particles
glittering background
sparkly music

    
Yeah, I don't know who this is--

I think this was my first time highlighting my entire lower eye rim like this, but I'll probably try doing it more. Honestly, the makeup looked shitty in person (the camera tells lies and in this case, it's great) but it was fun to do!


Bonus: my bangs looked much better the night before when I first tried it, but I couldn't reproduce it haha TT___TT


Also this before I curled my bangs LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates