Introspection

Wednesday, November 14, 2018



Also.......... I kind of forgot that this happened back in June. TL;DR I saw recordings of myself dancing and it completely shattered all of my newly built confidence in it. It was Nekkoya and watching Produce48 that willed me to try dancing again despite that—and I even wrote that Nekkoya made me think, "Maybe I will try to do a dance cover again," after I said like 7 years ago that I'd never post a dance cover again LOL.

I really must have grown a lot because I didn't think toooo much about posting my Nekkoya dance cover... Of course, I went through the cycle of uncertainty and thought it through to make sure I was comfortable with this footage going public, but it wasn't like, "HOLY SHIT I'M SO NERVOUS THIS IS MY FIRST REAL DANCE COVER OUT ON THE INTERNET SINCE I QUIT EIGHT YEARS AGO WHAT IF THIS RUINS MY LIFE!!!" and just posted it feeling like it was a normal thing for me to be comfortable with people seeing me dance and for me to be posting dance covers to over 1000 followers.

Wow. So this was my first real dance cover out on the internet since I quit dance covers eight years ago. Cool! I'm proud of me! I've come a long way physically and mentally! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates