CODEX Asymmetry

Monday, March 9, 2020

AAAAAAH HI I've been very occupied lately with working on the coverthatI'muploadinglatertoday but before that goes up, I wanted to take a moment at this absolutely incomprehensible hour of 3 AM to give this collab its own post because it deserves the world!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’• A whole dream come true!!!

I've mentioned the group CYPHER here a few times before—while I was participating in the same chorus battle as them... standing outside the restaurant window during their group dinner at AX... (LOL OKAY FOR CLARITY I was also actually invited but had to pass it up for our Gemini group dinner πŸ’—)—I've just genuinely been such a huge fan of them since they first formed for ACB1.

The six vocalist boys have this magical chemistry and it's amazing that they each have different personalities to their voices but they all come together into a charming blend, and they sing with so much emotion that you can't not be drawn into their world. (Some emotional favorites: W, Our Sky) And then they always have the best visuals sdjkfslkd just out of this world... Their artists do gorgeous work and Howl is an animation visionary... And for ACB2, they came back and did self-written original songs for all three rounds which is just insane and they're fucking legit amazing songs 😭 Truly I admire every single one of them to the moon and back.... An extremely skilled collective of people who are also really cool?! I'm definitely privileged to be friends with all of them and to be able to hang out with them in person. They are really such a good group. The pinnacle of both quality and heart. I can't fangirl enough over them, sorry. #HailCypher

yaaaaaaaa sooooooooooooooooooo I think it was back in October or something when I was in a car with Fome and Chiisana, and Fome suddenly asks us if we'd sing in SCB3 with Cypher lol. I was like WHAT I CAN'T DO THAT. WHAT???? NO.... I DON'T KNOW...... and there's just been a whole lot of self-esteem attacking since and working on my singing and my Japanese pronunciation, and I'm honestly still personally not satisfied with how I sound in our entry but I'm extremely glad that I joined them in the end. ;;;; It was super well received and so far no complaints about me!

It's been a lot of fun!! Everyone is lovely and hilarious and our entry is freaking.....my favorite thing ever.............I just love it, I love it, I love it so much, I love it waaaaay too much. T___T πŸ’ž The song is wonderful; the visuals are beautiful and bright and fun and creative and engaging and impeccably polished and also my taste in colors djkdfjs; it's a sweet spectrum of voices full of personality and all masterfully mixed together into a massive dosage of serotonin.

Please enjoy our cover of Yasuda Rei's social media-themed song "Asymmetry" !



~✨~✨~

And I thought things couldn't get better.....but no.....but no..... Arianna had to go and combine some of my favorite people....with my favorite game..... And drew this adorable piece of us all (staff included!) as Animal Crossing characters, I caaaan't 😭😭😭

Yuki - Chisacha - Bakyaan - Squadus - Kura - Howl - Arianna - Angelica - Jae - Fome - Eva - Chiisana

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work on the collaboration! it's so exciting to see how many people invite you to work with them. you're highly sought after and everyone always has such a great impression of you. well, everyone but evil-Eva who keeps attacking your self-esteem. but i meannnn that mean voice is awfully confident for not having done anything besides be mean to you...and it's not even right. yikes.



    SO THIS COVER THAT ISN'T LINKED HERE THOUGH???? omg. *screams in fangirl* it's so good, your voice is so beautiful! I listened to it while in the car, didn't read the title fully, didn't expect the different languages, and MAN. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL HI ANON...! SORRY YEAH NO I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ABOUT THE NEW COVER YET dsjksfdks thanks for seeking it out and listening!! πŸ’• that's actually amazing that you didn't know what was coming and I got to surprise you by accident HAHAHA. thank you for being such a supportive voice that reminds me that i'm doing better than i think ;^; πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates