The Not-So-Little Mermaid

Monday, January 3, 2022

 

Just wanted to share this analogy made by my friend David that BLEWWWW MY MIND AND POSSIBLY CHANGED MY LIFE LOL...... My throat issues may perhaps just be the chapter of my mermaid fairytale in which a nasty sea witch has stolen my voice, before I defeat her in the name of love and restore my place as princess of the seven seas...!!! ✨💫✨💫✨


You know those times when you have to explain something serious or disagreeable to children, so you make it sound way cooler and simplified by relating it to something childish and they're dumb enough to accept it?


That still works on 28-year-olds btw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates