A Rainbow After Every Storm

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

California--in the words of Myst--truly is the "bipolar girlfriend of weather forecasts." =A= Last week, I was still wearing short shorts to school, and now it's rainy, windy, freezing, shitty weather LOL.

It rained this morning. I got to school 45 minutes early as usual because of paranoia over parking spaces.
I happened to look out of my car just at the right time to see this. ^^


Whipped out my iPad right away and took a picture heheeeee :>
I'm glad I did because it disappeared only a moment after.



After 3 weeks and a half of hiding away from people, of a downwards spiral of unfortunate events, and of being depressed, angry, stressed out, and exhausted to the point where I cried almost daily and eventually got myself sick, I..think I'm recovering. Slowly coming back out of my shell and laughing again. I'll try to smile more and make the best out of every moment :>


(but I really need to pull my shit together ughhhhhhhh why are days so goddamn short WHY ARE WEEKENDS SO FUCKING SHORT I miss the weekend already and it's only Monday. ;; ASDKLFJSLDKFJ I DON'T WANT NEXT WEEK TO HAPPEN holy mother of bloody goodness I have 3 midterms on Halloween .-. AND a debate that Friday. Freaking HELL. I am not sleeping much next week and this makes me very sad and makes me want to spend more time THIS week just derping around and not doing productive things BUT THAT'S BAD because I actually have lots of things to do. I need time to work on mixinggg adsfjsdk and to edit vlogs anddd to possibly record and work on that solo I started, and I admit I'm guilty because most of whatever free time I even have is kind of sucked in by League and this is kind of bad. I'm gonna take advantage of Elise's release to take a break from League to free up time to do stuff I really should be doing. :< But at the same time, I'm really bad at League and it makes me feel terrible when I let down my team so I should also work on improving but NO TIME FOR ANYTHING. I ESPECIALLY REALLY DON'T WANT SCHOOL IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. Work I can handle. I don't usually feel anxiety over work because once I'm not at work, I don't need to care. But the fact that I have a debate in less than two weeks is just PLAGUING me and I'm so scared Q__Q and I'm going to have to pull all-nighters studying for the midterms aaagghhhhhh why school WHY WHYYY SCHOOL GTFO I'M STRESSED ENOUGH OVER EVERYTHING ELSE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates