Hwaiting!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So I noticed today that I got some hits from another blogspot of which I'd yet to hear, which lead me to this post by Emmi/Yuna, relating to my previous entry: "A Precious Memory like a Bubble."

I wanted to leave a comment but found that they were disabled, so I'm taking this approach instead--hoping that she may by chance come across this post. ^^

First of all, I'm truly honored that, well, anybody would even bother reading anything I wrote LOL. It may not seem a big deal to anybody else, but I'm very flattered to have been related to like this. Thank you!

In her post, she writes:
"I can't even-- I relate so much to this, from the depths of my heart. So often I dwell on the past and get the strange sense that a lot of it never happened. That it was all a dream. That every day when I wake up, I feel convinced that my life has only recently begun and the present is all that has happened/is happening to me. And those magical, fleeting moments that I was physically immersed in for just one instant, but were tied to my soul for all eternity--they seem as if they were merely fragments of my imagination. Photographs and other tangible items are the only proof that those cherished moments actually happened to me.
I really am just a very clingy, nostalgic person who hungers for the past to the point of doing so unhealthily. Gah sometimes I really do wish I could relive some of those precious bubbly moments, but no matter what I do, that is impossible; therefore, I have a duty to myself and my mental health to move on from all of them and actively live out more precious moments. To create them, every day, and also to just believe in serendipitous and unexpected turns in life. It's really a sort of release to free oneself from the past. But seriously, it's so hard to do that. .__.
Herp. I'll try. Continue trying. hwaiiiiiting."


Honestly, I think her response is something that many of us can relate to. ;u;

What I really wanted to say had I been able to leave a comment was:
Hwaiting!! I really want to insert cliched expressions of encouragement and positivity but I'll refrain, so just pretend they're here~ I genuinely mean them all, though.
Also, I'm very impressed and attracted by your style of writing. You convey your thoughts in a remarkably refined manner, which is a refreshing change of pace from my herp derpness. :DDDD;;



(*For anybody who may be unaware--and forgive me if this is inaccurate: "hwaiting" is how the word "fighting" would be be written and pronounced in Korean. Essentially the equivalent of "ganbare" in Japanese, it is a phrase intended to encourage a fighting spirit. Basically "you can do it!"/"do your best!"/"good luck!"/"have strength!" all rolled into one useful word.)

This is silly but sometimes I wish I could just go up to everyone in the world and go, "HWAITING!" Just. 'cause.
'Cause everybody needs a bit of encouragement. Even if just in the form of a simple, silly word. Hi if you're reading this, I don't care who you are or whatever your endeavors may be, but please keep doing your best and I wish you the greatest of luck!

i am a cheesy person k plz don't shoot me

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was really surprised to see that my blog had been linked from waterpixieva, so I came here and saw your post and.. :'DD that's so sweet of you to say, and honestly, it made my day! I really do appreciate your words of encouragement, they mean a lot to me, especially since I've been needing some encouragement lately. And thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a reply (I didn't realize that I had disabled my comments, sorry!). I'm very flattered from your compliment and my immediate reaction was, wait no that's my line, I always loved the eloquence and humor in your writing style and your unique voice, and if I ever were to read an essay that you wrote for school or something then I'm sure it would be a piece of literature ahaha. Anyways, thanks again for your kind message Eva, and I wish you all the best too! ~yuna

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates