Thursday, October 18, 2012


Hey.
OTL I'm sorry. I really only came to whine. Normally, I'd bring my petty whining to twitter but everyone on my TL seems really happy so I don't wanna cloud it with my stupid negativity. Instead, I'm staining my blog. ;v;)/ Because I can, because this is my territory herp derp. Just kind of needed an outlet for a bit.

At work at the moment. Haven't had an appetite for the past 3 weeks, but it's never been as extreme as today. In fact, I feel kind of sick which is really not helping my emo bitch mood that's been hanging around lately. Headache, nausea, and I just really don't want to eat at all. But at the same time, I'm scared that if I don't eat, I'll faint later. Which.. isn't an impossibility considering it's me. (Every school day of mine is shrouded with anxiety over two fears: 1] that people will hate me, and 2] that I might almost pass out in Step Training again, like that one time.) And if that happens while I'm driving home, lol I'm fucked.
I'm wondering if I should ask to go home a bit earlier today instead of working my usual 8 hours, because I'm not feeling well, but at the same time I feel like it's my duty to stick it out and make a little bit more money for my family since my dad doesn't have a job right now. There's so much pressure from everywhere that's just caving in on me and I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Although I have no experience as a worker or anything, but would there possibly be a job that might be less straining on you instead of your current job? I have no rights to say this so I'll just support you and wish everything will go into place for you
    So fighting and try your best to push on! (I really have no rights to say these words since I haven't experienced such things yet, so I'm sorry ;__;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates