AX2013 + Disney's CA Adventure Vlog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finally finished up this year's AX vlog! (Took a month... heh heh...hehhh....sob I'VE BEEN BUSY I'M SORRY) This is my first proper vlog in quite a while haha. Other than my album unboxing video, this is the first actual subtitled vlog since.... last year's AX vlog. OTL

This year was a lot of fun though! The people featured the most are my hotel roommates: Myst, Chiisana, Chiizu, Karu, Ian, and Andy. (Neki, Sol, and Victor were also in our room but I didn't get a chance to hang out with them much.)
You get to see us in Kagerou Project cosplay too :'D!


AX2013 & Disney's California Adventure
I overabuse the word "really." :c

Here's Myst's AX write-up document if you want to stalk everyone! heh heh..
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F...

BC;SD♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates