Stickwitu

Thursday, August 1, 2013

[1:46:47 AM] Eva: I didn't know what I could give to you--who could probably get almost anything he wanted, so here: have a human heart in musical form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcGefSY6uk

Use earphones or I'm really gonna stick it to ya. Happy birthday.




【Cover】 The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu 【Eva】

THROWBAACKKKKKKKKK
I'm on a roll with solos. 8D
Anticlimatic because power vocals cannot.
This is actually a really lazy and rushed thing with repeating parts pretending to be a full cover.

Song: Stickwitu
Original Artist: The Pussycat Dolls
MP3: https://app.box.com/s/a1b0susv9too9a0...

happy birthday Nelson you wanted me to sing you something
this is really cheesy shut up

I can't believe I covered an English non-Disney song tbh.

1 comment:

  1. Uwah so sweet~ :D Your bf must have been ecstatic hearing your cover~

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates