Heart Pangs

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A photo posted by Eva (@waterpixieva) on

It's been mostly better lately but busy ;u; Today was the first time in a while having the entire day to myself so I didn't get up til 5 PM eheeehh~ So nice catching my breath, just relaxing in bed all evening watching Red Velvet and Lovelyz on variety shows.. I think I do get extra stressed out because I've been missing this 'me' time lately to be spent with no worries or responsibilities. But also some things are just objectively stressful and dreadful tbh.

I almost had a chance to feel sad about summer officially ending (and friends leaving again..), but then I got food poisoning again earlier this week so that was  o<-<
Why  o<-<
And then digestive issues for the rest of the week  o<-<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates