For You ♥ Cover

Saturday, January 9, 2016

I FINISHED AND UPLOADED A COVER!!!! ^___^ My first full song solo and first K-pop (that Let It Go doesn't count man) solo since "Tonight" which was in December 2013!!

falls over.
.
.
crawls to bed . .

please enjoy!



【Cover】 Lovelyz - For You (그대에게) 【Eva】 

Criiiinging @ myself, but I'm a huge Lovelyz fan and this song (ok the group too) owns my soul. ;u; Such an uplifting and meaningful message!! Please support them and check out the gorgeous original MV too~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyKBa3RNo4M

MP3 of my cover: http://bit.ly/1MXNw0E
The video is just me filming myself being dumb on a beach. :'D Continuity is not a thing and neither is grace.

Many thanks to Fome for teaching me most of the harmonies! And to Kazou for shipping a package to my house which gave me a box to film with LOLOL. (Let's just pretend that's the right album because my copy of Lovelinus hadn't arrived at the time..)

All vocals belong to me—except for the bgm around 2:37, which is the only part I haven't found a clean, official instrumental for yet. ;_; When I find it, I'll update my mix MP3!
Feel free if you'd like to use the instrumental I edited together~ You can dl it here: http://bit.ly/1OU7t9W

Thank you for listening! Keep your head up. You'll be just fine, friend. ^^



ok but this cover stressed me out WAY more than it should have. I started working on this as soon as Lovelyz released it (stayed up late working on it every night despite work in the morning, temporarily dropped other hobbies, and even drove to the beach an hour away by myself) and I was hoping to get it uploaded before I left on my 2-week trip to Asia so that the song would still be pretty fresh? And so that I wouldn't have to worry about it later. And also just because I'm stubborn and want to finish things that I said I would. Obviously that didn't happen which drove me crazy so I've just been working on it with every waking moment I'm at home (til 6 AM) since I got back from the trip AND NOW FINALLY I'M DONE I'M SO GLAD even though I'm cringing so much at the final product (andamsleepdeprivedandsickandjetlagged) ;_;
Really, though. I love this song and message. I very much wanted to do this. :>
Lovelyzzzz♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates