Love Live! Cosplay @ AX2015

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Ayyy, finally catching up on my Anime Expo posts!

Chiisana and I attended the con one day as Wonderful Rush ver. Kotori and Umi from the franchise that now owns our lives, Love Live!......
Despite having started working on them, we ended up buying the cosplay so that we could spend our time working on other costumes not so readily purchasable. We dyed our shoelaces though :D!


A cute little memory from that day: when we were crossing the street together, these two girls as they were passing us suddenly went, "3.. 2.. 1... HAI HAI! SUSUME! MADA MADA LET'S GO!" and jumped in the air.
And it took a bit for it to register to us what happened. "Wait........ that was at us, right?" "They were singing Wonderful Rush so .. that was probably... to us....." (we look back and they have already disappeared into the crowd)

Also we made these poses whenever people asked us for pictures. We practiced them for like 2 minutes in the hotel before leaving when we realized we didn't know how to pose..... Sooo awkward tbh.. We just tried to follow the picture..


I wish I could show Chiisana's whole face online because she's flippin' adorable?! But I did get permission to show this picture with her pretty falsies. She's the cutest Kotori is2g ugh


A stranger came up to us with this bird!Kotori plushie and requested a picture HAHAHA


And me with the most awkward Umi wig that I still need to work more on. We didn't take enough pictures that day....


My other AX cosplay post I'll do tomorrow~ Good niightt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates