ONWARD! GO GO!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hii! Long time no write! ^^ I've been busier than ever these past few weeks, and today's my first somewhat chill day so I took a death nap after I got home from work LOL. For a week, I was on a business trip to Anaheim (near LA) as backstage support for keynote presentations at a huge sales conference. ;u; .....And then I found out literally minutes after getting off the returning flight that a client wanted a video I'm editing for work to be done by today, so I was editing at night after my accounting job and throughout the weekend o<-< ..... Death nap was a great nap..

The trip was exhausting and 7 AM starts were brutal, but I think I'd do it again in a heartbeat if nothing changed.

Tbh there was a good amount of cool things that happened, such as going to Disney's California Adventure, which I'll talk about in another post ehe.
And even still, I feel like what made the trip really special was the people that I had the privilege to work with~

My colleagues—our team—were all such incredible, wonderful, genuinely good-natured, and fun people! ;____; When it came to their work, they were professional and responsible while being pleasant. When it was time to play, they had all the fun in the world without letting anyone get in their way. They were shamelessly embarrassing—singing when they wanted to, dancing and skipping when they wanted to, shouting when they wanted to, putting LED ice cubes in their mouths and being amused to hell because they wanted to. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER LAUGHED as much as I did on this trip before. They're all such unreserved hilarious witty people!! With this infectiously amazing, positive energy!

And they're so kind~ ;A; They looked out for others and didn't hesitate at all to give things away or share. Recently, a quality that I've been valuing a lot is being an appreciative person, and it makes me so happy to be surrounded by people who naturally boast this. They're not shy at all about letting people know when they've done a good job or giving compliments as they see fit. They were always thankful for everything done for them and made sure to explicitly and sincerely let everyone else know that they felt blessed to be part of such a great team. I'm so grateful for these things. I couldn't ask for anything more from them D':

This is a little extreme but I genuinely feel like this trip has given me more faith in humanity LOL.......
I'm kind of pessimistic-- but most of the time I'm scowling and frustrated and don't trust people and feel taken advantage of and I hate everything LOLOLOLOL. I can't believe I had the luck to meet and be surrounded by such all-around amazing people?? Was this a fluke??? BUT NOW I KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN.

And amazing people exist apparently.
It really does inspire me to want to become a more positive, expressive, and assertive person, and to show unreserved kindness if I can. It makes me want to pay more attention to the people around me and not be so afraid of challenges or being embarrassed if I can make things more fun ;A;! It makes me want people to remember me with a smiling face and as someone who tries to engage others, and to spread a similar energy to them.

In the past, I would feel like people who put on a positive face all the time and tried too hard were kind of.. fake? But now I think I see they're just selfless people who put aside their own concerns, and their aura of positivity should be welcomed as it helps make experiences for others brighter and better ;U;

I guess I have more defined goals now for 2016~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates