[Nov'13] Kim Sohyun - First Love (Short Cover)

Monday, February 22, 2016



My cover of "First Love (첫번째 사랑을 시작해요)" by Kim Sohyun (김소현) for the k-drama The Suspicious Housekeeper OST!

I recorded it pretty much as soon as the song came out in November 2013 LOL...... And then it fell to the bottom of my priority list and never got completed so I finally fished it out of nowheresville, threw reverb all over it, and hoisted it to the light of the internet!!!

Kim Sohyun is SO GIRLCRUSH, LIKE.
She was my favorite child actress (maybe even favorite actress overall) when she was 13, and now she's already 16 and beautiful and talented and perf. *__*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates