Cool Things Picspam

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

So, cool things that happened during that Anaheim business trip I went on!!!

Free food!! (We only had a few meals that weren't the provided staff food.. but they were NICE meals and we get to bill them to the client *___*)
Look at thissssss THIS RARE PRIME RIB~ with a scallop and potato dish~ hshshshshs
And escargot with some mushroom and garlic mix. I can't explain the green foam...

Hotel room I had all to myself!! Others called it a cave because it's tucked away in the corner where it gets no sunlight LOL (it was scary)

It me!! I felt so official with my badge! Look I got a free lightsaber!!

Prettiness!

It me again beING EXCITED TO BE DONE WORKING AND GO TO DISNEYYY

You know what's really fucking awesome?
All of Disney's California Adventure was rented out for an evening for the conference's closing party.... SO. FUCKING. AWESOME.

Since there were only 4500 attendees, all of the rides had 5 minute (or shorter) lines! And all food and drinks were free! Servers waited along the street with trays of wine, beer, and soda! You could just go up and order a clam chowder in a sourdough breadbowl without paying! I had two churros and cotton candy! No turkey legs though sadface.

LOOK AT HOW EMPTY HOLLYWOODLAND IS.

Fall Out Boy performed but honestly iwasaHilaryDuffkindofpreteen.......

The park still did their World of Color show, for which we got to be up close, and then there was a surprise addition at the end of it!!! *_______*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates