Whistle~

Monday, October 10, 2016

LSO final results came out!!! Gemini finished tied for 3rd place (with MagiColle), and that's really amazing. ^^ I'm really glad our team members' hard work was recognized. It was crazy but a fun run, participating in my first youtaite community chorus battle. ;v; So proud of everyone!

I would normally feel quite empty, but.... I've..just been working almost nonstop and have more things on the horizon LOL. I just have good memories of LSO ^^



Firstly!! I've been really wanting to do a solo cover since this summer, and when BLACKPINK debuted, I had decided on their song Whistle. Right after the end of LSO round 2, I had tried to start recording but didn't get very far with my sore throat, which then developed into a cold. So now finally after LSO round 3 finished, I went right at it and have been working on this almost every night—learning the raps, recording, mixing, making the video. FINALLY I'M DONE YAY QUQ

So here is my solo cover of BLACKPINK's whistle! It was a fun song to do!


【Cover】 BLACKPINK - Whistle (휘파람) 【Eva】

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates