Synchronicity

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I SHOULD REALLY GO PACK I'm probably gonna go to bed pretty soon after getting home from work tomorrow so that I can wake up at 4 AM BECAAAAUSE I'm flying out to Washington DC for a business trip!!!! Yoooo!!! I was traveling so much earlier this year that it felt weird to be stationary for a few months, but the adventure's back on! It's my first time going to DC and also my first time playing such a big role as I'll be the main editor for the video that's gonna be played on the last night of the event. ^^ A big test is waiting and I hope I ace it. (or else.)



While procrastinating on packing, I went back and mixed down a short thing that I recorded last summer and...prooobably won't be continuing. I love this song though! It's "Synchronicity" from Tsubasa Chronicle's OVA series, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation and sung by Sakura's voice actress Makino Yui <333333 I love Tsubasa Chronicle, I love Makino Yui, I love suffering and angst (apparently).



2 comments:

  1. Yooooo, you're in D.C.? (Though by the time you see this comment, it might already be too late xD) I hope you have (had?) a good time! I love D.C. - there's always something new to see and do. I have great sentimental value with the city because I used to go there a lot as a kid. Hope you have fun, and good luck on the project!

    And that song, oh my gosh. Actual throwback. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thanks!!! Yeah I didn't get to see much of DC since I was working the whole time but, what I did see of it, I liked a lot! Other than the....overwhelming amount of intersections tbh LOL. But it was a nice place to be and people seemed spirited :'D

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates