twentyseven πŸ‘‚

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Welp, at this point I always do these late—although this isn't quite as bad as when I posted it in November last year—but I turned 27 back in May and it's been my tradition to always post a mirror selfie wearing this Birthday Girl shirt ever since I was 15!


....
There's no logical reason to do this but I'm going to do the exact same thing I did last year and hijack the post to share my recent DIY + purchased earrings LOL.

~✨~✨~

Last week I received my order from Happy Goods Unlimited—the brand of the person who had a "fairy godmother"-like presence to me when we met at KCON LA last year. ;u; She was the one who did the lifechanging deed of introducing me to clip-on earrings and I seriously just love her and all of her work... The shop includes non-pierced alternatives to almost all of their earrings, which is amazing amazing ✨!

 The packages came with fun little, magical cards. 😭

 !! She writes "I truly appreciate you supporting my shop again" πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž It would be pretty farfetched and mindblowing if this means she remembers me and guessed that I was the person she met at KCON based on my name and clip-on purchases, but I feel touched all the same... It's probably referring to the fact that I previously bought a gift card though haha.

Heheeee, matching rose earrings for the three girls of Gemini (me, mimi, and chiisana)! Only chiisa has pierced ears though so magnets for me and mimi :3

MAGNETIC STUDS!!!!!!!!!! SO COOL

They look amaaazing but the downside is that they don't hold securely enough to withstand my ear scratching.... and apparently I scratch my ears a lot....oops....


Holo Star Moon clip-on hoops!!!! I had no idea this could be a thing! But it is; it's real!
Ahh they're a bit damaged/has a wrinkly-looking part? ;o; It doesn't bother me greatly but I imagine it could be an issue for other customers.

And that's it for Happy Goods until the inevitable next time I order from them! They keep adding things to the shop so it's super tempting. LIKE JUST LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY...


A few weeks ago I made a bunch of new clip-ons! I bought a $8 pack that came with a ton of assorted wing charms that I attached to a clip-on base. Such a good deal lololol

100% inspired by [goddess] Kiki Xu/Xu Jiaqi's iconic wing ear crawler on Youth With You 2.


I also wanted to try ear cuffs so I bought these from OwMell (through Amazon) but I'm not too sure yet if I can pull them off with my style ahaha.

2 comments:

  1. This is the post I look forward to each year; great job making it relatively earlier! xD
    These earrings are cute! I like your taste in the wing ones. Have you tried more ear cuffs to see if you like them after all? They look really good on you *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sdKFAJSKDJDK anon thank you for being proud of me for doing this in July instead of November HAHAHA

      I've honestly not given ear cuffs much of a chance yet (very few occasions to even wear earrings these days haha) but you know what, this comment makes me want to wear them more o^o)9 πŸ’•

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates